Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Self Portraits and Challenge results


Another fantastic idea from freeplaylife.com via Southern Institute. Why not join in? I'm going to TRY to do this. You know me, I don't blog much because I don't have time, but I will try this. So, without further ado, here's my first self portrait...made, of course, with my web cam, because my camera is downstairs and I'm too lazy to go down and get it...
On the bright side, I've lost 11 lbs. and 8.5" in the past 24 days!! I'm still working on it with the help of Casey Overstreet, but I will get there. I want to lose at least 15 more lbs. (and a couple more sizes). I've just started running, and as soon as I can get to Fleet Feet, I'm going to sign up for my first 5K in August. I am so very nervous, but excited at the same time. I have had some great encouragement from co-workers, friends, and of course the hubby. I know I'll be able to finish, I just want to have a respectable time. My personal goal is 37minutes. I've got about 8-10 minutes to shave off before I get there on a consistent basis.

1 comment:

The Overstreets said...

That is a great picture! I know I am repeating myself, but I'm so proud of your hard work!!!!! Those results are awesome!!!!!!