Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Friday, July 23, 2010

Books I Want to Read

Here's my LOOONNNGGG list of books I want to read soon.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: lost my copy and can only find hardback at Target. I guess I need to go to a real bookstore.

Teach Like a Champion by Doug Lemov : an assistant principal friend of mine recommended it. I skimmed over her copy and want to order my own.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: I just like the title.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater: sounds very Twilightish to me, but worth a try.

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee: I have read this one in several years and need to. It's one of my favorites.

Sh*t My Dad Says Justin Halpern : love the tweets, now I need to read the book

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler: love this girl and her dry humor. I read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and laughed out loud.

The Carrie Diaries Candace Bushnell: Sex and the City for Teens. Before the fab four...

Lipstick Jungle Candace Bushnell

There's more, but I hope I can at least get started on these before school starts. I've wasted away my summer.

No comments: