Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Firecracker










Today, eight years ago, we had this little booger. After 36 hours of labor (don't worry, it wasn't too bad) he decided he didn't want to enter this world and we had to help him along. As our family watched fireworks from the 7th floor of the hospital, we were in the OR having John David. It was THE best fourth of July ever. As soon as he heard Eric's voice he stopped crying and looked for his daddy. As mom's know, we carry them and then they end up looking like dad!! He was so tiny, 6lbs. 5oz, with a small cut above his left eye (still don't know what happened on that one) he came into this world. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, little man in my life. He loves his sister, his dog, and baseball (and not always in that order). Right now, he's into Legos, Nerf guns, and just this year, swimming, of course baseball. He plays as number 3 on the Tornados. You are an amazing little man, and I am so glad God chose me to be your mom. I love you , Bubba.

No comments: