Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 11 is really just the beginning

After the 10 day cleanse, I've lost about 10 pounds (depending on when I weigh). I've dropped a size (at least). I feel better, my skin looks better. I do drink almost a gallon of water a day. It's really not too hard. I chug a bunch, I have a bottle with me ALL the TIME!! My favorite is Sonic water with lemon-love the ice. But I keep that water with me and drink when I'm board, when I'm tired, when I'm hungry, all the time.

I'm not going back. I'm hoping to up my exercise routine next week. I've been running every other day for the past two weeks, but feel like I need more. I'm hoping to start adding in some yoga or strength training.

I've got amazing support from Eric, from friends, from family to keep going. Why go back feeling blah when I feel so great changing just a few things. I don't feel like I'm missing out on food, because I eat all the time, and eat some great dishes (chicken lettuce wraps, salmon, chicken, fresh veggies, peanut butter). We're thinking about becoming distributors of the products I'm using. Stay tuned for that.

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

You know I think you should go for it!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go! I love yoga classes... I wish I could afford to go on a regular basis.