Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge Day Two

Today I started running, again. It's been a crazy summer and I haven't been consistent at all with running or working out. Eric is finally home from all his travelling and I can work out/run without worrying about the kids. I'm using gps-sport.com to track what I do so I know if I'm improving.

Run.GPS Community Run.GPS Mobile Sports GPS Software

It's also Day Two of my Advocare 24 day challenge. TJ and Casey got us started and man is it some good stuff. I couldn't get past the fiber drink the first day, but today, I was able to drink about 1/2 of it. The scale says minus 4 lbs!!! I know it's just water weight, but it's still weight. I got up without snoozing on the alarm (which is a first for me). I can tell I've got more energy already. CAsey wasn't lying, this stuff is good!! I drank about 2 1/2 liters of water yesterday, and will try to get in some more today. I'm pretty excited about what the next 20 or so days has to show me.

1 comment:

The Overstreets said...

Yay for a better day 2! It just gets better from here!!!