Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Challenge?

Friends of ours have "challenged" us with the Advocare 24 day challenge. I'm game since she, Casey, has had amazing results. I worked with a personal trainer in the past, but never even got close to my goal. So, I'm trying the advocare route. I start tomorrow and will post results as soon as I see them.

Our summer is settling into a routine now that Eric has made it back from California from his visit with an old college buddy of his (a high school buddy of mine). I hope to start running again--by myself. I think I need that time to just get away from all the "momma's" I hear all day every day. It gives me time to just be alone and not think about anything.

Here's to a bright, skinnier, future!!! Hope to see results soon. took my measurements tonight and will repost some of the results in 24 days!!!

Update Day One: so far, I've been able to digest everything but the fiber drink. Seriously made me sick. Everything else has been fine-the meal replacement, the spark, the pills. Other changes? not sure. I don't feel as short tempered with the kids right now (and I've been a single parent this week and it's been a VERY stressful week). We'll see.

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

WOOOHOO! Let's go Steph! :) Did TJ or I give you the eating guide? Yikes, just in case, I'll send you the link now!

The Overstreets said...

BTW, anyone who is interested in doing this 24 Day Challenge too can go to www.advocare.com/1005213!!!!