Help Bring Boo Home to the Overstreets

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Macy Giggles Dress

What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Saturday started with me taking a sewing class at my favorite spot, Stitcher's Playhouse. I was able to make Julezee a super cute dress from this pattern:
I hope to have my pictures uploaded tomorrow. We used a navy, yellow, and white daisy print-super cute. She loves it because its a great twirling dress. I then went to the ballpark (my second home) and spent some time selling snow cones with some pretty great friends. (I'm so blessed with our friends--we've made amazing friends in the four years we've been here). Then, dinner at our favorite Mexican place. Tomorrow, I'm hoping for a trip to the strawberry patch to pick some berries and pick up a cake--yumm!!!

No comments: